Monday, January 19, 2009

Leaps and Bounds

Henry is growing by leaps and bounds!  Everyday he accomplishes a new feat. He can do everything but walk.  He can stand up totally unassisted, bounce up and down (a form of mini squat)... He says Mama and Dada, waves bye, bye... but instead of saying bye bye.. he says DaDa..  I guess because we wave bye bye to Da da all the time.
We are all happy and healthy.  I am doing great on my resolution to be healthy and happy.  Because with one comes the other.  I have noticed that with making healthier choices , I have become much happier with myself which affects all my relationships. I have lost 11 pounds so far, and will weigh-in again this evening.  I am hoping to have lost at least 3 more pounds which will put me at my 5 percent mini-goal.
We (Henry and I) went to Emma's (my niece) birthday party at McDonalds.  I think all the kids had a great time.  My mom was sick so I took pictures for her.  Henry had his very first Happy Meal!  He like the chicken nuggets, but his favorite was a tie between the french fries and the cake!
I stole some pictures from my Mom's camera this weekend, and would like to share some of them with you...

Enjoy!










No comments: