Thursday, February 4, 2010

Oh no!

I went to my Mom's to spend the night last night, and I totally forgot about my challenge.
Therefore today I will try to make 2 posts instead of 1!

Henry and I had a great time visiting my Mom. She is recovering from surgery right now, and I think she had a great time with the visit. I had a great time also, as did Henry. I think it really helps Henry and I to get out of this apartment in the winter every now and then.

This week, I have totally been off the wagon. I have not weighed, and the longer I put it off the harder it gets to step back on it and see exactly how much damage I have done. I am terrified that I am now back in the 250's.

Tomorrow I will be back on the scale. No matter how scared I am it is time to face the truth, and get back on the wagon.


1 comment:

SeekerofGrace said...

Good luck getting back on the wagon! (Blogging and otherwise)... it's easy to fall off, isn't it? :)