Sunday, April 11, 2010

Now Crafting...

Chain Maille! ;)

I made my first Chain maille bracelet today! I love it! I loved it so much I turned around and ordered more supplies immediately so I can try 2 more designs! ;)

The bracelet I made was a free tutorial I got online from Blue Buddha Boutique.
The pattern is called Shaggy Loops. It makes a cute little jingle as you move! ;)

I never did get to go out and use my Holga... Henry broke it on accident. They are cheap enough I could order a new one... but I found chain maille before I could order one! ;)

Here are some quick shots I took with my camera phone... so please excuse the poor quality...

I will try to get some new pictures of acceptable quality up some time this week.

My next 2 patterns are Flowers and Wiggle.

So stay tuned for my next projects!




No comments: