Thursday, July 14, 2011

Let the Count Down Begin! 8 Days



Tomorrow is my pre-op appointment for my thyroid cancer surgery. I have beenfollowing the doctors instructions on what I can and cannot take medicine wise to prepare my body for surgery.
I could not me more ready than I am right now! I am so ready to get this all over with!
Most likely I will spend the next week trying to clean my apartment as much as possible since I will be out of commission for a few days… I have been trying to do that for the past month but it seems every time I took one step forward I took two steps back! Of course having a Three year old doesn't help with that! He does however keep me from going insane! While his mischievous shenanigans keep me on edge his hilarious responses seem to lighten my mood!

Today while in the shower Henry got into the fridge and was playing with my parmesan cheese… I caught him with the now empty container and I asked him "where is all the cheese?!" Henry replied pointing to his front pocket of his carhart shirt… "In my pocket!"
I opened his pocket… and yep! There it was! I couldn't control my laughter enough to punish him! I later also found some in the bed of his dump truck… I guess the Spaghetti plant down the street needed a load of parmesan… STAT!


No comments: