Wednesday, December 30, 2009

New Years Plans

Hello everyone. I thought I would let you all know about my plans for New Years since it does involve a first.

I am ill this year and so we are staying home for the holiday. I wanted to make something special for us since it will just be the 3 of us. I have decided to make Cornish Game Hens. I have never made them before so this could be interesting.

I have decided to slightly brush them with some butter, and sprinkle a little Seasoned Salt on them and bake them on a bed of rice with cream of chicken soup mixed in.

I will take pictures and let you all know how they turn out.


The crochet is going well. I just need to work on keeping my tension even because I practice squares are not square at all! lol!

I will also take some pictures of this and to show you my progress.

No comments: