Friday, January 31, 2014

Extremes


The past year has been full of extremes.  So, when people tell me that the challenge I am getting ready to start is extreme I plan on rebutting with a short picture essay of my last year. 
If I had to choose all over again I would much rather give up animal based proteins than deal with everything I have the past year... 


Would you rather... Replace that steak with a nice crispy cucumber or end up in the ER... 

Yes, my loving husband took this photo of me in the ER... I was sent there with chest pains and my blood pressure was high... Ended up being pluerisy from the lung surgeries I had just had a month prior.

Would you rather have a fantastic light healthy salad or endure biopsies and cat scans dealing with lumps, bumps, nodules and enlarged lymph nodes...

Yes, those are my actual scans... 

French surgical caps are great and I believe I started a new fashion trend... But I much rather have given up eggs and cheese. 

Tubes and hoses are for science experiments and car engines...  
I definitely would have preferred a bowl of oatmeal. 

More radiation from scans? No thanks... Pass the lentils please. 

Finally... I am so tired of these pills... They aren't all daily medications... But they are all from this past year... Different ailments, trial and error.... 
I'll trade these in for some quinoa please...

No comments: