Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Engine 2 Challenge Day 10

Today is Wednesday and day 10 of the Engine 2 28 day challenge.
I am proud to say I have resisted all temptations thus far! ;) 
The weekend was full of opportunities to make bad choices but I won!  I did not give in!  Friday night we took our son to see The Lego Movie.  While my husband and son ate soft pretzels with cheese dip I had a nut mix with almonds, pistachios, and cashews. I also made the Buffalo Ranch Roasted Chickpeas
We all had a great time! 

Saturday my sister invited all the kids over to play and ordered pizza for everyone... It smelled fantastic... But I went prepared with my sweet potato. 
When I got home my husband had made cinnamon rolls... So I retreated to my bedroom with my grapefruit.  

By Monday I was feeling great with the choices I had made... It was so nice to not have to deal with the regret and feeling of failure from cheating. 

This week is going well, I'm falling into more of a routine, knowing what I can or can't have. I'm sleeping better and sleeping less. I wake up at a normal time and don't nap during the day. 

I am keeping track if my food in a journal and have counted calories out if curiosity... And to my surprise I have been eating fewer calories and have been keeping full. 

I see my cardiologist today, I am hoping he will agree to let me remove the ACT heart monitor I am on.  


I also got the results from my blood work. I will share those with you later... 

Now I have to go to the doctors office and then I am volunteering at the school book fair. 

Bye for now! 

Cha

No comments: