Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Still Going!



I am still continuing a plant based diet! I do allow myself one off plan meal a week. After that meal is over I am back on my plan. I am still losing weight. I am at 22.4 pounds lost and feeling great! 

My doctor urged me to add a plant based protein shake and I have been making smoothies with it. 
I am really enjoying these smoothies! 

It is available at Walmart for around $10, and yes, it is plant based! ;) 
I have been adding 1/2 of a frozen banana, 1 cup of frozen berry mix, 1 cup of unsweetened almond milk, and 1/4 cup water. 
Occasionally, I add a Tbs of honey. 


I have been working hard at painting our apartment, and having check ups at the doctor. Today I had my yearly thyroid ultrasound. Fingers crossed for a clean test! 

Hopefully, on Friday my doctor will re-order the bloodwork I had before my lifestyle change! 




No comments: